at persistence market research (pmr), we take utmost care to keep client information secure. we respect your need for privacy, and your information is treated as confidential. pmr does not share this information with a third party or make it public unless we have your express permission to do so.
- Only select employees and expert teams within PMR have access to customer information
- We do not share your personal information with any vendor or third party unless we have your written permission to do so
- PMR administers control over the usage of customers’ personal information for marketing or promotional purposes. We may inform you about our market research reports and offerings that we may consider relevant to you.
- PMR will update your existing information upon your request
- PMR abides by the rules, regulations, and laws that govern the territorial jurisdiction where we conduct our business
- Under special circumstances – as mandated by the law – PMR may be required to disclose customers’ personal information or data to government or enforcement agencies without giving notice to such customers
Promotional Emails from PMR
pmr’s business development team may, from time to time, send you promotional emails about our latest market research reports and service offerings. you may choose not to receive such material, or withdraw your consent to receive pmr’s promotional emails at any time.
To stop PMR from sending you promotional material, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org网赌银行流水说不清 with ‘Unsubscribe’ in the subject line.